ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MxNitro Browser

<< < (2/3) > >>

MerleOne:
Hi,
I have "adopted" MxNitro on my LenovoG505 (slow machine) and it's the only browser where I can view Youtube contents without hiccups...  So speed is definitely a must for me, I don't care much for extensions.

dantheman:
Good for you!  :)
Have you tried Opera's latest chromium based?
Here's what GHacks reported in a recent article.

MilesAhead:
Hi,
I have "adopted" MxNitro on my LenovoG505 (slow machine) and it's the only browser where I can view Youtube contents without hiccups...  So speed is definitely a must for me, I don't care much for extensions.
-MerleOne (March 31, 2015, 03:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't think of that.  It might be worth a try watching some streaming vids.  Firefox is glacial on some sites getting the buffering when first starting the vid.

Edit: speak of the devil.  I just opened mxNitro and there's an update.

MerleOne:
Good for you!  :)
Have you tried Opera's latest chromium based?
Here's what GHacks reported in a recent article.
-dantheman (March 31, 2015, 03:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, I'll have a look.  I have an installed version of Opera 28 but can't find this setting.  Will try again later on.

MilesAhead:
I'll say one thing for it.  They seem to have some marketing panache. Instead of the usual wizard the update installer(more like an unpacker since it was portable) had a big green arrow and looked cool.  What was uncool was that it just stuck the folder in my user settings without asking.  But at least it looked good doing it.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version