ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I need help coming up with a plan to fix my NTFS security permissions problems

<< < (7/7)

superboyac:
@SB:

They're a little "gabby" but still pretty good. :Thmbsup:
-40hz (August 18, 2015, 04:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
thanks!  I already watched the hyper-v one earlier today.  You are the one to introduce me to eli, i love that guy.  He is one of the best computer explainers I've ever seen, he is really fantastic.

Shades:
While Eli explains things clearly, he over-uses repetition in my opinion. These introduction video's could be 75% shorter if he didn't use repetition so much. Not sure if this is only the case in his introduction videos.

Although he should be commended for the amount of helpful videos he's made, the repetition thing kinda ruins it for me.

40hz:
While Eli explains things clearly, he over-uses repetition in my opinion. These introduction video's could be 75% shorter if he didn't use repetition so much. Not sure if this is only the case in his introduction videos.

Although he should be commended for the amount of helpful videos he's made, the repetition thing kinda ruins it for me.
-Shades (August 19, 2015, 07:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

He does get a little gabby - as I warned. And he most certainly could reduce his runtime if he weren't so obviously winging it. But so it goes. (Far be it from me to ever criticize someone else for being overly wordy. I could never be that much of a hypocrite. :-[ )

His info is accurate however. And the price is certainly right. So I continue to watch his stuff even though I'll admit I'm usually also doing something else while I am for exactly that reason.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version