ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

mp3 sharing?

(1/3) > >>

bit:
I would just like to ask if anyone knows what web site they would recommend for uploading personal songs for sale or sharing?
Please can you recommend a free mp3 hosting site?
I'm aware that a few have been mentioned in the past, but was wondering about pros and cons.
We used to post them at Amazon.con, but one day they suddenly stopped carrying them, and the alternates they suggested all seem to be pro sites.
Thanks....

nite_monkey:
SoundCloud If you just want to share them. (Don't think you can put a price here?)
bandcamp If you want to actually sale them. (never actually used it, but I assume it might be pretty good.
cdbaby Is an alternative to bandcamp. I don't make music, so I've never uploaded anything to it, however I have bought a song from a Youtuber that used this site.

Tuxman:
You can use P2P for it too. :)

bit:
SoundCloud If you just want to share them. (Don't think you can put a price here?)
bandcamp If you want to actually sale them. (never actually used it, but I assume it might be pretty good.
cdbaby Is an alternative to bandcamp. I don't make music, so I've never uploaded anything to it, however I have bought a song from a Youtuber that used this site.
-nite_monkey (March 19, 2015, 03:42 AM)
--- End quote ---
Tnx.  :Thmbsup: At Bandcamp, they want Lossless format. I don't have iTunes to use for converting, and the songs are in MP3 format, and they want them converted to Lossless, wav, or aiff, and FLAC is too technical for me to figure out, and Avidemux can't do it.  :huh:

Tuxman:
There's xrecode II for that. That said, you can't convert lossy to lossless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version