ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

10th Anniversary - long time member check-in thread

<< < (42/43) > >>

GBark:
I must admit to being a lost sheep! I used to drop by quite often but seem to have wandered off for some reason. I plan to correct that in the future. I have always been beyond impressed with this site. The original concept was just perfect at the time (boy, that was a while ago - eh?) and it's great to be able to say that this site's primary focus and integrity has not changed. Great job!

I've snagged a few pieces of software from here over the years and never had a complaint and I just can't say that about any other software site on the planet. I can't wait to pour some coffee and wander around awhile and see what's new.

Keep up the great work!

doctorfrog:
Hi guys. I'm a supporting member whose needs have been so well met I just don't check in that much. There are also a lot of sites competing for my eyeballs these days, and my eyeballs get tired of computer screens more quickly than they once did.

But I use the knowledge and software I've gained here every day. So even if the coders here aren't sure, there are plenty of folks like me who use your work on a daily basis.

mouser:
It's wonderful to hear from all of you  :up: :up: :up:

y0himba:
Woot!  I can check in here!  :-* :P

sri:
Apparently Apple had a collective brain freeze w/ the new MBP.

I've ordered a high-end Windows laptop.

I am back here. You've been warned!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version