ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

10th Anniversary - long time member check-in thread

<< < (33/43) > >>

tomos:
There was those really cute schnapps 'glasses'
(made from ceramic)

I requested one @ 5,000 posts but never got it   :D

hi f0dder and everyone else who's been checking in :-*

mouser:
Ok tell you what, after the fundraiser when we are swimming in dosh, i'll print up a list of all 5,000+ posters and we'll get those 5000 post mugs (or shot glasses) sent out to all who havent gotten them yet.

mouser:
Back on topic: There are still some lost sheep that haven't been heard from.. How can we find them?

app103:
Ok tell you what, after the fundraiser when we are swimming in dosh, i'll print up a list of all 5,000+ posters and we'll get those 5000 post mugs (or shot glasses) sent out to all who havent gotten them yet.
-mouser (March 27, 2015, 02:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Remember when I made the suggestion for the pocket sized, 2-sided, ceramic "Cody Coin" tokens? They would be perfect for this kind of award. All we need is 2 nice round images to have printed on it. One with Cody for one side, and an image for the type of award it is, for the other. ;)

http://www.zazzle.com/create_custom_ceramic_poker_game_chips_poker_chip-256822468050935917

laughinglizard:
One of the things I wish for to celebrate the 10th anniversary of DonationCoder is to hear briefly from some of our long time olden-days members who have gone awol and haven't posted in a long time.

You don't have to say much of anything if you don't want to -- a simple "hello" would do, just so we could see your avatars and smile.

Even better would be if you gave us an update on your life, your hobbies, projects, etc.  No need to explain why you have moved on from DC -- just give a little hello for those of us who remember you fondly.

I really hope to see some posts here from our lost members -- it would make me very happy.
-mouser (March 05, 2015, 10:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've been here since 2007. I've never moved on from DC, it's always been close to my heart. The last six years I've been writing for Gizmo's Freeware (Tech Treats) and keeping up their Facebook and Google+ pages. I popped in to donate a few bucks, say hi, and say thanks for the kind words in the links section for Tech Support Alert. Gizmo sent out a post today mentioning the anniversary and stating quite wonderfully why we should support sites like this.
On a personal front, our family lost three members inside a year, and after years of building two straw bale houses on our own we found a contractor we love who is finishing them up for us. That's what happens when you get old and lose your job boss. ;D
Warm wishes to all.....
Rhiannon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version