ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

10th Anniversary - long time member check-in thread

<< < (26/43) > >>

superboyac:
For those not familiar with some of the amazing illustrations that nick (nudone) has done, a good site to check out is his Codex Transportica: http://www.codextransportica.com/
-mouser (March 15, 2015, 06:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
lol!!! those are hilarious!!

Deozaan:
Happy birthday, nudone!

I have to join with mouser and say thank you for your contributions to this site, and especially for Cody.

This site wouldn't be what it is without Cody as its mascot.

PhilB66:
Hello mouser + all forum members

I am still around, occasionally logged in, but mostly lurking  :-[

Congrats on the 10th anniversary :eusa_dance: :beerchug:

mouser:
Phil !!!
Thank you for saying hello.  I know it must be hard for some of you to break a long streak of not posting.. Must feel very strange.  Maybe even for some it feels like backsliding into online habits that were not healthy?  If that describes you, please know that this isn't about trying to drag anyone back into a past life -- just about me/us remembering people that had an impact here.

skrommel:
Happy anniversary, mouser! :)

I'm late to join this thread, and I must have been late joining DoncationCoder, too, 'cause no way it's been 10 years!  :tellme:

DonationCoder was my 40 year crisis, 8) together with buying a piano, and I must say it was a fun time, completing a Coding Snack just about every other night! I still have the DonationCredits, but I'll probably bankrupt DonationCoder if I withdraw them? :o

But three kids and a wife soon took their fair share of attention, :-* and now I run my little five man computer firm, selling computers, hosting servers, developing web pages and of course programming helpful tools for local businesses, so I still use AutoHotkey pretty much every day!  :Thmbsup:

In the evenings I run the town news web page, and dream of finding the time to complete my groundbreaking software project and retire at 50! :)

So thank you DonationCoder, for all the praise, and for giving my life direction!

I'll be back full time when that retirement is secured, mouser! :P

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version