ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

10th Anniversary - long time member check-in thread

<< < (21/43) > >>

allen:
I got my head back together mostly by reviving an interest in long-distance cycling. I worked up to doing a couple of 200+ mile rides last year, and have hosted a few passing international tourists.   I'm still looking for enough employment to stop the savings eroding.  :(
-JennyB (March 09, 2015, 05:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey, come join us for RASDAK!

Laughing Man:
Hello All,

I was surprised when I got the e-mail from mouser. Has it really been that long? I guess a combination of switching to Ubuntu for a few years (college experimentation  ;D) and having my life consumed with school, dating my now wife :-* , and work. Sorry, I was away for so long! It's amazing to think that back in 2007 I was still doing my undergraduate degree.I'm glad to see others are still with us!

JennyB:
I got my head back together mostly by reviving an interest in long-distance cycling. I worked up to doing a couple of 200+ mile rides last year, and have hosted a few passing international tourists.   I'm still looking for enough employment to stop the savings eroding.  :(
-JennyB (March 09, 2015, 05:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey, come join us for RASDAK!
-allen (March 09, 2015, 04:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Looks interesting, but there's  the little matter of the Atlantic Ocean (I'm in Northern Ireland)     :)

mouser:
Hi Laughing Man -- congrats on the wife and life progress!  :Thmbsup:

czb:
Hi all,

it has been a while since my last post and even longer since my real activity here (7 years ago!! :) ). The time runs really fast - unbelievable.

Well during the last 7 years I finished university studies in the Czech Republic, moved to Denmark where I successfully finished PhD. studies. Then I got married bought a house and got a job at the Danish Technological Institute :) . But I still keep DonationCoder part of my life - every morning at work I drink a cup of tea from the mug I got during NANY 2009!  :-* .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version