ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

10th Anniversary - long time member check-in thread

<< < (18/43) > >>

skwire:
And I also still use the application that I begged Skwire to code for me as well, a good five years or so logged on Anuran (http://skwire.dcmembers.com/fp/?page=anuran).-doctorfrog (March 08, 2015, 10:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow.  Makes me smile to know it's still useful to you.  :)

urlwolf:
I think what happened is that software went online. Desktop apps are really going the way of the dodo. DC is mostly about those, so it's understandable that fewer people are interested in this type of content.

mouser:
Hi urlwolf!  :)

I think what happened is that software went online. Desktop apps are really going the way of the dodo.
--- End quote ---

It's certainly the trend -- towards online and mobile software.. Definitely true that donationcoder has long focused on desktop apps -- and primarily for ms windows.  But I tend to think of the site as changing to reflect the interests of members -- certainly our discussions are often about online tools these days.  But let's keep this thread positive -- no need for anyone to "justify" having moved on from DC, this is just a thread about reuniting briefly with old friends :)

Ruffnekk:
Hello there!

Another lost sheep reporting in.

My work and family don't leave me a lot of time to spend on this site, but it's unique concept and community will always be one of my favourites!  :Thmbsup:

~Ruffnekk

mouser:
Ruffnekk -- another blast from the past and an avatar to remember :)  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version