ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

10th Anniversary - long time member check-in thread

<< < (14/43) > >>

Edvard:
Sadly, at least one name on the list won't be making it back for the festivities.
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=35367

But I have to say I'm sure Thunder7 would be raising a glass right along with us if he were here. :)

mouser:
Thank you for posting Edvard..
It makes me sad to remember.  But it seems only fitting that he stay on our reunion lists forever. I will remember him today and thank you for remembering him too.

Fred Nerd:
I just missed out on the list by putting in the occasional trickle of posts.

I must have been 19 when I joined (I'm 27 now), back when I had my first hand me down laptop with a pentium r chip and 64mb of ram. Trying to connect to the world with 19kb dialup.

I remember Jesse giving me a free key when I didn't have a credit card to pay for one, and then all the help and encouragement in programming school. I treasure my NANY mug. It means a lot to me.

I still hang around, mainly to read the jokes, but it's always a positive vibe.

Thanks for all the good times and the help, and I'm up for a meetup in Australia. Also, if anyone needs any building work done, you can mention Donation Coder and I'll give you a discount.

mouser:
What a nice post, Fred.   :-*
That list of 122 is just the tip of the iceberg -- it's good to hear from other lost sheep who aren't on the list :)

imtrobin:
imtrobin, nice to see you.  You're involved in the making of the game? or the making of the trailer?
-mouser (March 07, 2015, 01:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Making the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version