ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor: A feature I would like added - precise region capture options

(1/5) > >>

Arthur Menu:
Hi Mouser,

Here's something I would like added to Screenshot Captor. Sometimes when I choose to capture a selected region, I don't quite capture the area I want. I'm really not that good at picking the right starting point for the capture. So I have to cancel and do it again. It would be handy if the area I first capture had handles that allowed me to change the size of the captured area, and maybe a "move" symbol that would allow me to move the selected area. What do you think?

Arthur

mouser:
There's ALMOST a good way to do that now.. But I will try to improve it and make it truly useful in next release, so keep an eye out in the next two weeks.

mouser:
The latest beta will let you adjust the selected region with the cursor keys.  Using Shift/Alt/Ctrl and cursor keys will let you nudge the selected region end corners.
Also note that you no longer have to click and hold and drag -- you can simply position first corner then click and let go, and position second corner and click.

Arthur Menu:
Hi Mouser,

Where can I download this beta?

Arthur

mouser:
See the beta link on this thread: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=3474.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version