ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DonationCoder 10th Anniversary plans, ideas, changes, fundraiser?

<< < (3/8) > >>

superboyac:
mobile app for dc.

TaoPhoenix:
I don't suppose there's any plans for a double walled stainless steel version of the DC mug - the one I won a few years ago only lasted about 9 times before it became a bottomless cup of coffee ... literally  ;D
 (see attachment in previous post)
-4wd (March 02, 2015, 08:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Drifting off topic, but do coffee mugs really only last 10 cups of coffee before the bottom melts?!
:o

I really think if it could somehow be swung, DC t-shirts are far superior to me for "modern branding" than almost anything else, except also possibly pens.

(Ever see how awesomely insidious pens are? Initial costs aside, they stay in some places for *years* - see your typical register with the pen - tied - to -the - counter, as well as misc stuff. No one actually throws out pens.)

About the last place anti-poster laws can't touch is your torso, and it's an automatic convo starter, where we get to sing DC's praises in any of 12 tv commercial dialects. "I am also a client!"

:D

wraith808:
The ones that I've received from DC are going strong.

Target:
I don't suppose there's any plans for a double walled stainless steel version of the DC mug - the one I won a few years ago only lasted about 9 times before it became a bottomless cup of coffee ... literally  ;D
--- End quote ---

clearly you need to switch to decaf, or at least cut back on the macchiato's :o

TaoPhoenix:
--- End quote ---

clearly you need to switch to decaf, or at least cut back on the macchiato's :o
-Target (March 02, 2015, 09:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hehe "DC Mug, Dept of Defense Edition. $199.00". Can hold up to level 3 Hazmat materials, DOT certified. Also holds coffee and guaranteed to last 17 years of normal use or your money back!"

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version