topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 6:55 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: CLOX: All The Time in the World  (Read 2462 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
CLOX: All The Time in the World
« on: March 01, 2015, 06:39 PM »
eh... was it maybe ten years ago I last heard of Mirage Audio Visual Media and their ("his"?) CLOX? The prices range between $6 and $10, so I probably have a license from many years ago ("Registered users of CLOX from versions 1 to 7 and CLOX 2000 can get CLOX 8 free of charge"!!), I can't recall; my backup is not old enough!

Anyway; after a decade in silence, the company has now launched a new version: CLOX 8
http://mirage-avm.com/mu/clox.htm

All The Time in the World
CLOX is an easy to use world clock app giving both desktop and mobile users analog and digital clocks showing the time in different world time zones

Clox Anywhere

Whilst being a little different from previous versions of CLOX, version 8 continues to provide users with an exceptionally high quality software product at a bargain price. What's more, CLOX is no longer tied to the desktop. The new mobile versions are virtually identical in every way to the new desktop version.

These screen shots were taken from CLOX 8 for Windows but they could just as well be from a small-screen (320x480) mobile phone. The new design means that CLOX 8 will work beautifully on any popular screen type from the smallest smartphones and tablets upwards.

The examples here show just a tiny selection of the countless possible ways to set up CLOX. You can see a few more screenshots here. CLOX 8 can display up to 12 time zones and including up to 10 analog clocks at a time.
CLOX 8 is currently available for Windows 7 & 8, Android 4.4 & 5 and Windows Phone 8. Shop: http://www.mirage-avm.com/store/cart/

Customers are advised to download and try products before purchasing, as refunds are not normally available, once registration codes have been issued.

In my mind, the accompanying animation is not really doing the program a favour:

CLOX-screen-shots-8-ani.gif

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: CLOX: All The Time in the World
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 08:18 AM »
woah!
the pink!

:D

price seems a bit steep for what you're getting