ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

QTTabbar (now at version 1024) is once again my favourite

<< < (6/6)

Contro:
I have interest knowing what i am doing bad about the forum posts .
I can't find anything.
The program is espectacular, specially made for me.
But I recognize is a little complex for a user like me. I need the forum support.
 :P

Curt:
^ me too!   :-[

Actually I am thinking about going back to version 1.5 beta (partly written by another man), because version 1024 not is acting quite like I would like it to. One problem is of course that I am not sure if my settings are 'optimal', or if a checkmark here or there would make it any better. Also I suspect version 1024 is not all stable. On top of this, the software author is Japanese and doesn't seem to care too much if I understand him or not.

Notice that if you BEGIN uninstalling QTTabbar, you will be given the option to REPAIR the installation, instead of uninstalling. Sometimes this is needed.

Contro:
^ me too!   :-[

Actually I am thinking about going back to version 1.5 beta (partly written by another man), because version 1024 not is acting quite like I would like it to. One problem is of course that I am not sure if my settings are 'optimal', or if a checkmark here or there would make it any better. Also I suspect version 1024 is not all stable. On top of this, the software author is Japanese and doesn't seem to care too much if I understand him or not.

Notice that if you BEGIN uninstalling QTTabbar, you will be given the option to REPAIR the installation, instead of uninstalling. Sometimes this is needed.

-Curt (February 22, 2015, 11:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

So there is no forum ?

What i am doing with qttabbar without problems at the present moments. And seem so powerful. I will continue exploring in free time.

I suppose i uninstall in 2009-2010 under windows xp pro by some reason....
But now, until the moment, is perfect.

I suppose we need an english forum . Perhaps with Chrome translation if we find the japanese forum.....

I don't know a single word of japanese.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version