ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Need a script to auto detect display

<< < (2/2)

glasskuter:
4wd, I just now  donated to this site but can't figure out how to give you donation credits.  Says I don't have any $ in the account.

mouser:
glasskuter, after you donate you will receive an email with a license key (for our other big software), and a link to visit that will upgrade your forum account and put the money in your account where you can give it out.  so just visit that link and then you'll be able to give out your donation.

Let me just say how great it is to see threads like this, where someone has a request and someone else solves it.   The icing on the cake is when the original person who made the request is willing to go through the steps to give a donation to the coder -- it means a lot.  :-*

In cases like this, it's important not just that people donate, but that they go through with the extra step as you are, and send their donation to the person who helped them.  If anyone ever gets lost and needs help directing their donation to someone on the site, and can't figure out how to do it, please don't hesitate to contact us ([email protected]) and I will assist.  :up:

MilesAhead:
@glasskuter glad you and 4wd were on the same page after all.   :up:

4wd:
4wd your script does exactly what I needed. ...  Thank you so much.-glasskuter (July 16, 2015, 10:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome, actually you don't even need the script, it can all be done in the shortcut, ie. change the Target field to:

--- Code: PowerShell ---%SystemRoot%\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -noprofile -executionpolicy bypass -Command "Get-CimInstance -Namespace root\wmi -ClassName WmiMonitorBasicDisplayParams | Out-Null"
Attached below.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version