ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

open websites inside a folder from windows explorer

(1/7) > >>

Contro:
open websites inside a folder from windows explorer

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=40252.msg376046#msg376046

I would a launcher able with the right mouse click to launch the urls inside a folder selected in the explorer, with the default internet browser.

Best Regards.

4wd:
You are talking about shortcuts to websites aren't you?

Contro:
-4wd (February 20, 2015, 04:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

addresses able to lead to the www.name.ext
Once we have selected the folder the script read the directory searching for any url or website launchable.

I don't know how difficult this is, but I have two scripts doing the launching from a txt file.
That is : instead of read the directory , read the txt file line by line selecting and launching the websites.

Both scripts have the ability to launch slow or more fast the links .

Ayssss. To be a programmer must be like to have the heaven....

:-*

Contro:
-4wd (February 20, 2015, 04:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have tried to get this several times in the past 4wd.
A limited aproximation is Miles Ahead software URLPack. Use a single folder where we put the url's

BrowserBunch is other of the aproximations of Miles. I have several programs able to read url's from a txt file.
So if you are able to collect the urls from the folder to a txt file we can use it.....

But the most difficult experience was in Computer Hope where they offer me a bat file able to launch everything in the desktop.
The disaster was full.... :-[

I have a compiled program : LinkFolder to create registers or links in my CRM Goldmine 5.5.
Is made in autoit and read a folder - all types of files - and link to my CRM. Even gives option to change names of the files as registers in Goldmine.

What i am asking for now is more simple.

But nobody has a tool specific like that.

Everyday I make questions everywhere - you know me....  :-*- and take the url's into the day folder.....

Of course i use url groups with firefox, but are not so simple and powerful like the "old" windows explorer folder.

I can use from any browser. It's simple and have future with the next windows 12 and so on....

:-*

4wd:
To Install:
1) Extract
2) Copy folder to C:\
3) Double-click OpenURLs_Install.reg and answer Yes/OK for following requesters

It'll open any .url file in the folder with your default browser, one URL every three seconds.

To Remove:
1) Double-click OpenURLs_Remove.reg and answer Yes/OK for following requesters
2) Delete folder (unless you have something else in there, in which case don't)

Updated: Add to Folder background context menu
             Change codepage to 28591, (ISO 8859-1 Latin 1; Western European (ISO))
Updated: Change codepage to 1252, (ANSI)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version