ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: import/export foobar keyboard shortcuts

(1/3) > >>

superboyac:
http://www.foobar2000.org/

Could someone make a tool to import and export foobar keyboard shortcuts?  This is a huge pain with fresh foobar installs.

To explain more, you can import/export the ENTIRE configuration with certain methods, but there's no way to do it with ONLY the keyboard customizations.  This is a problem because you may have configured your foobar and replacing the entire configuration will ruin that.

I don't know what is involved.  I know the shortcuts are stored in the core.cfg file, but it's not just a text file, it opens with all sorts of hex stuff.  But I believe that is the file that needs to be modified.  Or there may be another way to do it, I don't know.

I'd be willing to pay!

superboyac:
$50 ?

kilele:
Can Foobar be installed on portable mode?
If so, preferences shouldn't be lost when updating the program.

superboyac:
Can Foobar be installed on portable mode?
If so, preferences shouldn't be lost when updating the program.
-kilele (March 23, 2015, 07:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
This is true.  I've tried both modes.  This is also a known issue with foobar.
The problem is, you want to retain the keyboard shortcuts regardless of the rest of the settings.  So you can't separate them out.  For example, let's say I have foobar configured just the way I like, but without the keyboard shortcuts.  if I restore a previous configuration, it's going to replace everything, not just the keyboard shortcuts.

superboyac:
bump... $100 ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version