ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Android Apps

Other app ideas based on WhenLast code

<< < (8/8)

oblivion:
Can I see a show of hands for anyone using the dropbox multi-device sync functionality in my android apps?
-mouser (September 28, 2019, 10:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
I have it enabled and running but the only thing I ever used it for was to move a setup from one phone to another. There are other ways to do that - I can live without it.

wraith808:
Can I see a show of hands for anyone using the dropbox multi-device sync functionality in my android apps?
-mouser (September 28, 2019, 10:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
I have it enabled and running but the only thing I ever used it for was to move a setup from one phone to another. There are other ways to do that - I can live without it.

-oblivion (September 29, 2019, 07:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have for much the same reason- to sync between my devices.  But I could do without it also.

tomos:
The Millennium Apps one doesn't in fact offer save-and-recall scenarios, but it allows you to set as many timers as you want, check off the tickboxes of the ones you currently need, and set them all off together.
-rjbull (September 29, 2019, 03:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
this works very nicely, thanks!
It also allows very short alarms (e.g. a couple of seconds) which all I need if I by the phone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version