ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: Arti (Aspect Ratio Tool for Images)

<< < (4/5) > >>

skwire:
I have a folder with 12,000 pictures.. when I run Arti it does a great job for 1,200 pictures aprox and then it crashes   

Is there any way to make it work for more pictures?-Sebagrin (October 02, 2018, 05:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

There's no image number limit in ARTI.  I've tested it with several thousand images, and it seems to work fine for me.  Here's a screenshot:

Now, that said, can you tell if it's crashing on the same image every time?  If you can't, can you experiment a bit with smaller groups of images and try to narrow down if it's crashing on a particular image?

Sebagrin:
Yes it seems to be always crashing in the same image.. I’ll try to check that!  :Thmbsup:

Curt:
The problem could of course be the filenames. I wonder if Arti has been "Unicoded"? It didn't work in my setup with merely twenty jpg pictures.

Curt:
deleted. Sorry, I really thought I were elsewhere...

skwire:
The problem could of course be the filenames. I wonder if Arti has been "Unicoded"?-Curt (October 09, 2018, 11:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Arti is fully Unicode capable:

It didn't work in my setup with merely twenty jpg pictures.-Curt (October 09, 2018, 11:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are those images generic enough that you could send them to me so I can test with them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version