ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ReRun 2.5.7.5

<< < (6/8) > >>

MilesAhead:
ReRun 2.5.6.0  a bug fix release for a regression introduced in 2.5.5.0.  Please update to the latest by downloading from the link in the first post.

Thanks cranioscopical for catching the error.   :Thmbsup:

MilesAhead:
A more subtle bug fix.  Thanks again to cranioscopical for pointing it out.

First post updated.

MilesAhead:
One thing that I should note.  If you have ShowNotRunningOnly=True in the .ini file settings, which is the default, if a program of the same name as the one you closed is running, such as another copy of Firefox or chrome, the button will never show in the list.  This is because the ProcessExists() function just checks for the exe name as in firefox.exe.

If you run multiple copies of ff or any other program and want them to show on the Button Panel try quitting ReRun and editing the .ini file.  Set ShowNotRunningOnly=False or =0.  Then they should be added to the list as soon as they become the active window.

Another note.  The program should run with the Button Panel closed unless you are using it to launch.  While the Button Panel is showing the active window detection loop is suspended.  That's one reason why it closes as soon as a Button is Pressed.

Please let me know if you notice a bug.  :)

MilesAhead:
I am running ReRun on Windows 7 SP1 x64 in a VM just to see if it can get the command line arguments.  Turns out it can, even when not run as administrator.  So it looks like it is Windows 8 blocking it.  One more reason to get back on W7 when I get a desktop machine.  Unless they make W10 more cooperative.  :)

On the plus side if you run ReRun as administrator on W8 it looks like it can consistently get the working directory at least.  :)

cranioscopical:
One more reason to get back on W7 when I get a desktop machine.
-MilesAhead (March 11, 2015, 06:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
Let's hope that happens soon  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version