ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ReRun 2.5.7.5

(1/8) > >>

MilesAhead:
Edit:  ReRun 2.5.7.5 is available on my new host
http://milesaheadsoftware.org/

Another bug fix.  :)  I think I got it this time.  :)
Ok, but I really think I got it this time.    :Thmbsup:
I hope third time is a charm.  I think what happens is on shutdown if there is an error because autoit3 did not finish saving the file, then on startup, reading the file into an array and accessing from the end down to the first entry goes below zero.  In other words, there are not 3 lines in the file for each saved entry.  Now the program does a Mod(filelines, 3) check for a 0 remainder and the For loop bottoms out at 3 instead of 1.  This should prevent the possibility of accessing the array using a negative subscript.

I don't know why I didn't notice the loop ending at 1 earlier.  Only reason I can think of is it must have been a count from 1 to array length originally and I just changed it to count down, leaving the 1 as the lowest subscript in the loop.  The bright side is now it should just delete the data file if it is corrupt instead of trying to use it.  :)

thancock20:
I just tested out the x64 version on Windows 7 Professional. It does detect both 32 and 64 bit programs, and there were no blank buttons between the others. So it was a success on my machine.  :Thmbsup:

MilesAhead:
I just tested out the x64 version on Windows 7 Professional. It does detect both 32 and 64 bit programs, and there were no blank buttons between the others. So it was a success on my machine.  :Thmbsup:
-thancock20 (February 09, 2015, 02:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for posting your findings.   :)

cranioscopical:
The main thing I'm looking for in this test is if both 32 and 64 bit programs are detected when they have the focus, and that there aren't a bunch of blank buttons between the others when the panel gets filled.-MilesAhead (February 09, 2015, 06:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Win 8.1 pro x64 - nothing detected (Autoit Spy sees what's open).

cranioscopical:
Win 8.1 x86 sees Directory Opus and an ahk drop target. Doesn't see Firefox, Forte Agent email, TCC consoleā€¦ What it does see is placed consecutively starting from the right of the top row.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version