ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Android Apps

WhenLast (Android app) - v2.20 Beta - Aug 20, 2018

<< < (14/16) > >>

mouser:
What's lacking from WhenLast?

Nuri:
The sync is not realy reliable, it sometime just fails.
Importing duplicates all categories.
The gui is not exactly modern :)

mouser:
Both of the issues you mention, importing creating duplicates and sync not being reliable, sound like they may be related to items that look like they are the same but not being seen as the same.
Normally this can get solved by making sure both versions of WhenLast are up to date and then syncing and cleaning up the data.
If you can find a repeatable problem let me know.

Deozaan:
I think maybe the thread title needs to be updated. Unless this thread is just for the beta and I couldn't find the official section/thread.

But anyway, I've been a silent user of WhenLast for a couple years now. I am pretty happy with how it works. I just noticed something today which made me think of a suggestion:

The icon of Cody is mostly white, meaning Cody disappears on a white/light background, such as the notification slide down thingy. Here's a screenshot of what I am talking about:

Maybe the icon should have a dark outline so Cody doesn't get lost in the brightness.

mouser:
But anyway, I've been a silent user of WhenLast for a couple years now. I am pretty happy with how it works.
--- End quote ---
great!

Yes I need to fix that cody image for WhenLast -- thanks for the reminder.

I also want to add an option to all of my apps to allow custom enlargement of font sizes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version