ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Android Apps

WhenLast (Android app) - v2.20 Beta - Aug 20, 2018

<< < (13/16) > >>

oblivion:
Sure it does!
-mouser (April 29, 2017, 09:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
Aha. So it does!  Not looking hard enough, clearly :-[

Given where I am, I've signed up for DropBox so at least this will work for me in the future, but as I've almost completely decommissioned the old phone now, I'm not going to try the synch process for real.

However... I gave Whenlast permission to do its thing with DropBox and sure enough, it's created a folder (apps/whenlast) in DropBox. I've got automatic synch switched on (I've got a decent mobile data plan and I figure this is going to be a relatively small amount of data that's being moved) and Whenlast says it's done its stuff in that respect.

The Whenlast folder in Dropbox was empty until I created a new item -- at that point, a sync folder was created and a file created in it.

So should the process have created a sync file once synchronisation was enabled?

[For what it's worth, the normal export process DOES create files as expected on my new phone. Whether this is down to differences between Lollipop and Nougat, a permissions issue on the old phone or a result of opting into the beta programme, I can't guess.]

ewemoa:
May be the following are known, but FWIW a couple of observations:

1) The corresponding value for "VALUES ABOVE ARE SPECIFIED IN" is not visible in portrait mode here -- this is in the dialog box that comes up after pressing the edit button for an item (e.g. "Change Oil").  It's fine in landscape mode, BTW.

2) In the same dialog box, the "DATE HISTORY" related fields below "VALUES ABOVE ARE SPECIFIED IN" don't show up in landscape mode.  It doesn't look like one can scroll to see them either.

I think the screen resolution on this device is 1280×720 and the OS is some recent nightly snapshot of LineageOS 14.1.  The version of WhenLast appears to be v2.15 2016-12-31.

mouser:
Ewemoa!!!!  :-* :-* :-* :-*

Great to hear from you.

I noticed something similar recently as well.  I have to figure out why it's not scrollable..

I also noticed when trying to use one of my apps (ScoreTracker) to keep track of scores during a board game that the small size of fonts was unacceptable, and was SHOCKED when I went into the options and found the stupid developer did not have options to enlarge the fonts.  I kept looking for the option sure that it must be in there somewhere bit it wasn't.  Quite embarrassing.

So that's on my very short term to do list.

ewemoa:
Thanks for the consideration :)

Nuri:
Any alternative to when last?
Something more modern maybe?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version