ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Android Apps

WhenLast (Android app) - v2.20 Beta - Aug 20, 2018

<< < (5/16) > >>

moongose:
Hello Mouser,
if you are still developing this app, is it possible to add some statistics? Like time from first recorded event, average time between events, number of events per month or year, compare number of events from this month/year to previous etc.

Thanks.

mouser:
i need to do an update, statistics might be fun.

mouser:
Update coming soon.
I've fixed something that's been bothering me for a while -- if you rotated screen while editing an item the edit dialog would disappear (Android is insane when it comes to what happens to an app when user rotates screen -- it basically kills and restarts your app and you have to go through real hoops to resume where user was when they rotated).

Any other requests?

rjbull:
+1 for moongose's idea of statistics.  And maybe a calendar chart to present them, just spikes on days when an event has occurred, so you can get a visual impression of the spacing between events, and whether it's increasing or decreasing - thinking of times between charges for rechargeable batteries as they age.

rjbull:
Editing an entry:

(1) When one edits an entry, one finds the dates presented in US format.  I would much prefer them to be in ISO format, that being the clearest, least ambiguous, and most suited to a program that may be used internationally.

(2) It's possible to edit a date and time manually - and the field accepts any old garbage, there doesn't seem to be any error-trapping.  You also allow use of the standard Android date-picker.  Is there any reason not to make that mandatory, i.e., remove manual editing?  If you do that, for consistency there would have to be a time-picker as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version