ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The banality of a darknet developer

<< < (2/3) > >>

40hz:
@Ren - to your very good point, I've changed the header in the OP to read "a Darknet developer" rather than "the Darknet developer." It's much more accurate to phrase it that way. :Thmbsup:

wraith808:
Hmmm... I develop software.  And I'm on the internet.

... I'm an... internet developer?!

... even better...

I'm an architect.  And I'm on the internet.

I'M AN ARCHITECT OF THE INTERNET!  AL GORE WATCH OUT!  ;) ;D 8)

40hz:
... I develop software.  And I'm on the internet.

... I'm an... internet developer
-wraith808 (February 06, 2015, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you! Remain standing...Do not attempt to move...Keep your hands in plain sight at all times...

wraith808:
... I develop software.  And I'm on the internet.

... I'm an... internet developer
-wraith808 (February 06, 2015, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
(see attachment in previous post)
Thank you! Remain standing...Do not attempt to move...Keep your hands in plain sight at all times...
-40hz (February 06, 2015, 03:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heh :)

But to the point that I was making... it's a developer that uses the Darknet.  And I think that's the point that Ren was getting to.  Someone using the medium that just happens to be a developer... isn't a developer of that medium.

40hz:
^Um...I'm using 'darknet' as an adjective. Just like 'web developer' is not someone who is necessarily doing development work the Internet itself.

If I wanted to say "a developer on the darknet" I would have said so.  :-\

I suppose you think a "game developer" is someone who does development work on games? Why couldn't she be someone who's "game" for doing some development work? And not necessarily software either! :P :P ;D

And I think that's the point that Ren was getting to.
-wraith808 (February 06, 2015, 04:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah. I think I might have figured that out previously. That's why I changed the header line. ;)

Note: Ren and I grok each other pretty well most times. (We go back a ways and usually try our best to keep each other young.)  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version