ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Softmaker Office: **90%+** Discount!!!! Offer Expires Feb5 6pm(?) EST

<< < (5/7) > >>

tomos:
^eM became unusable for me a while back (hogging cpu). I gave up waiting for an update - and then I heard this news. So I'm using the 'bugware' Thunderbird - seems fine to me FWIW (not using IMAP with it though).
Will be interesting to see what they do for it.

This does sort of blur the lines though, between the standard and pro versions (€30 extra for Thunderbird?!)

Tuxman:
If their refreshed Thunderbird stops crashing if you do weird things with it (like actually using it...), it might be an improvement. "Free" and good Windows IMAP clients are rare. (But then again, my €30 are already reserved for the next The Bat! upgrade.)

brahman:
Does anybody know if one has bought in February, can one upgrade to SM Office 2016 for free?

Curt:
^ SoftMaker Office 2016 is so expensively priced that I feel certain there is no free update from 2012, no matter how late you bought it.

Besides AbiWord, AbleWord, Apache OpenOffice, Calligra Suite, Kingsoft WPS Office, SoftMaker Office, Ashampoo Office, EuroOffice, FreeOffice, Lotus Symphony, Libre Office, Only TeamLab (online) Office, Microsoft Word ~ Office, OxygenOffice Suite, SSuite Office, StarOffice, WordPerfect Office, Yozo Office, Jarte, WordGraph, and many othersw there is also Atlantis Word Processor, to consider>>

I bought Atlantis a year ago with 70% discount for $ 10 and the offer is still valid: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tools/Text-editors/Atlantis-Word-Processor.shtml-Ennovy (June 01, 2015, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Atlantis is still being maintained.  :up:

Jibz:
^ SoftMaker Office 2016 is so expensively priced that I feel certain there is no free update from 2012, no matter how late you bought it.
-Curt (June 02, 2015, 06:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

I agree it feels a bit pricy -- I think I'll wait till they send out one of those ugprade specials for customers using older versions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version