ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Learn C++ the fast way?

(1/1)

superboyac:
I might be interested in learning C++ soon.  I'm going to need to do this as quickly and efficiently as possible.  I don't need to master it, just learn the basics and be able to establish a foundation, with the potential to grow later.  I should be able to write simple programs.  If anyone has recommendations for good books, tutorial websites, or tutorial software, please chime in.  Thank you!

Lashiec:
wreckedcarzz opened a thread asking the same thing a while ago. It might help you

f0dder:
Whatever you do, stay away from the "learn X in Y timeunits" books, they introduce brainrot.

superboyac:
wreckedcarzz opened a thread asking the same thing a while ago. It might help you
-Lashiec (December 27, 2007, 06:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, I posted in there now.

MilesAhead:
I was having the same intention when I appeared for CPP interviews soon after completion of my graduation. Anyways, we can learn it fast when we practice more. Thanks!
-pdk747 (February 03, 2015, 03:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

The language has changed quite a bit since the post previous to yours though.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version