ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

stickies Notezilla memoboard as full-blown personal note system

<< < (11/16) > >>

Ath:
+1  :up:
I thought about suggesting JIRA too, but it could be overkill in some situations, especially as a note-registration system. Confluence would be more appropriate for that.

Jira does work work with Markup, but I am not sure about RTF. Perhaps you can find that in their store.
-Shades (November 16, 2015, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
No, it doesn't support RTF, and in my years maintaining our on-site JIRA servers, I've not found a plugin that adds that as an option, yet. Confluence uses the same markup.

conceptworld:

"note, or document, behind the note"
--- End quote ---

Steven, is this like linking 2 notes so that you can jump from one to another?

Steven Avery:
"note, or document, behind the note"
--- End quote ---
Steven, is this like linking 2 notes so that you can jump from one to another? -conceptworld (November 18, 2015, 09:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
More or less, but the idea is that the behind note is simply an expansive note that might have more features.  It might be overkill. It is possible that Kanban NEEDS that feature because of limitations on the front screen (e.g. fixed size).  I'm thinking.

Steven Avery:
Two features that may be needed, or I have not found it yet.

=====================

The column headers on each Memoboard - the ability to set that up globally, or copy a template.

On the columns, a checkbox if a note is stuck to the desktop.

=====================

(Earlier I mentioned the possibility of a path showing.)

Steven

conceptworld:

Thanks @Steven.

The column headers on each Memoboard - the ability to set that up globally, or copy a template.
--- End quote ---

Setting up globally isn't possible yet.

On the columns, a checkbox if a note is stuck to the desktop.
--- End quote ---

This is shown, now in the column. But when you select the note in the notes list, the top toolbar button will indicate. Make sure you are using the latest update of Notezilla 8.

Thanks.

Regards,
Gautam Jain
Notezilla: http://www.conceptworld.com/Notezilla
Support: http://www.conceptworld.com/qa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version