ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Scan Image File Saving to PDF without also creating image file

<< < (2/2)

bob99:
Along with Ian's suggestion may I add another.
Check the PDF reader or editor program you are using to see if it has a scan option. I use PDF-XChange Editor and it has a very good scanning option.

statistician13:
I really appreciate everyone's thoughtful comments and consideration of my problem.

I have used the software bundled with the scanner, but so far, I'm not really pleased with the results for one main reason:  All the software seems to require me to actually view and then physically save the scanned documents to a folder.  In other word, there doesn't seem to be any way with any of the bundled software to allow me to simply press the scan button, scan the document and output the contents directly to a directory without first viewing the scanned content.  My objective is to bypass this step.  It's quite possible that the software does allow me to do this, but I just haven't figured it out yet after having spent about 3 hours messing around with the settings and finally settling on SC as it got me everything I needed, except for the duplicate image file.

I'd love to hear anyone else's thoughts on this, or if anyone might have any other suggestions, for bypassing the viewing and physical saving, I'd really appreciate it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version