ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The impossible thing software

<< < (5/6) > >>

Contro:
Facebook already has this software.

It generates the gift (ad) from our likings, taste, birth date etc., we have provided to it.

So it maintains the database of preference, but keeps it on its server, and creates gifts, but from its sellers. Only sending the gift through drone is due, I think.

Regards,

Anand

-anandcoral (January 30, 2015, 01:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

So don't have the software, because the condition is independent
and is clearly dependant

The freedom in our society in constantley threated by third interests
 :P

peter.s:
Is there any site which publishes the most outrageous obscenities, created inadvertently by their authors' lack of English? If there is, I would happily suggest my top 1 find of many years for their home page.

"You want to automate the presents to your mother.

You must [sic] control the tastes of your mother in a database.
And the limit you may waste. And so on."

My formatting. And my kudos. And let's face it, it's not a language prob to 100 p.c. Simply wonderful. And I very much like the gif idea. Cabaret.

Contro:
 :-\

Sorry.

MilesAhead:
My brother never needed this kind of software.  He figured out what he wanted, then bought it for my father as a Christmas gift.  I remember one year he gave dad an electric razor.  I think dad used it once.  My brother used it the other 364 days of the year.  :)

tomos:
:-\

Sorry.
-Contro (January 30, 2015, 10:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
there is nothing to apologise for Contro :)

My brother never needed this kind of software.  He figured out what he wanted, then bought it for my father as a Christmas gift.  I remember one year he gave dad an electric razor.  I think dad used it once.  My brother used it the other 364 days of the year.-MilesAhead (January 30, 2015, 10:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

yeah, I keep finding things I want for me, when looking to buy presents ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version