ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Macrium Reflect 6 News

<< < (3/5) > >>

Jibz:
I should probably have posted a bit more explanation. When I bought v5, I was deciding between the household 4-pack normal license and a single professional license, which were not that far apart in price. I opted for the single professional license to get the extra features.

Now it appears they collapsed the home standard and home professional into a single home product, and if I had opted for the 4-pack normal license, I would now have a 4-pack v6 license, instead of a single one.

I think it is a good idea that they simplified the home licensing, but I feel the extra money I paid for the pro license was wasted.

MilesAhead:
I think it is a good idea that they simplified the home licensing, but I feel the extra money I paid for the pro license was wasted.
-Jibz (February 18, 2015, 03:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

I see.  Still, they hold the license keys.  Perhaps if you related why you would reconsider if you had the chance they might swap you the upgrade.  After all, you are still going to spend about the same amount of $$$.  It's the same cash flow for them.

Especially if you are a long time license holder they might feel in a generous mood. :)

Curt:
the extra money I paid for the pro license was wasted.-Jibz (February 18, 2015, 03:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

^ yep!

I agree you should ask if they will find it their heart to swift it for a Quattro  OOOO   :up:

Jibz:
Thanks guys, I think you are right, there is no harm in trying to contact them. I have sent them an email explaining the situation.

Jibz:
They replied there was no way to upgrade to a 4-pack, but they did offer me a special price on three more licenses. Unfortunately that would still make the total price more than double what I could have bought the 4-pack for at the black friday deal if I had gotten that instead (plus upgrading four individual licenses when v7 comes around will cost much more then upgrading a 4-pack).

I guess I was just unlucky buying the wrong thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version