ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Macrium Reflect 6 News

<< < (2/5) > >>

Curt:
I have looked at this program several times, because I would like to have the PRO version. However, even the standard version's normal price is HIGH, I think, and the PRO version incl taxes is $74 :o

Jibz:
Just for the record, it seems the cut-off date for a free upgrade from v5 to v6 is if you purchased on or after November 17th 2014.

MilesAhead:
I have looked at this program several times, because I would like to have the PRO version. However, even the standard version's normal price is HIGH, I think, and the PRO version incl taxes is $74 :o

-Curt (February 05, 2015, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think I paid for the Standard v. 4 to get the WinPE as I had that funky HD controller.  Also I could load the Windows driver for USB 3.0.  Back then the Free version did not provide WinPE if I recall correctly.  Take a look at EaseUS ToDo free version.  It has a pretty nice program.  I used it on 32 bit Win7 with no problems.  USB 3.0 support built into the Linux recue disc.

Jibz:
Looks like it's out:

http://blog.macrium.com/2015/02/its-finally-here/

Update: Looks like I was throwing money out the window buying the v5 Professional edition, which just upgraded to the standard v6 Home edition :(.

MilesAhead:
Looks like it's out:

http://blog.macrium.com/2015/02/its-finally-here/

Update: Looks like I was throwing money out the window buying the v5 Professional edition, which just upgraded to the standard v6 Home edition :(.
-Jibz (February 18, 2015, 02:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Seems like they have "workstation" where Pro would be.  It's odd.  I would have thought they would upgrade on a tier basis.  Have you tried sending a note?  Right now with the new release they may want good word of mouth.  They might upgrade you if you explain why you feel vexed at the upgrade.  Might be worth a shot.

Edit: looking at the comparison chart the only difference I see from standard to workstation is that standard has support limited to one year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version