ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Kingsoft Office Professional 2013 Free Download Offer

<< < (2/2)

Curt:
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/kingsoft-office-suite-pro-2013/

Kingsoft Office Suite Pro 2013 is available as a Giveaway of the day! April 8, 2014

Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. Kingsoft Office Suite Pro 2013 - Kingsoft Office Suite Pro 2013, composed of Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation, provides users with effective and productive office experience.-giveawayoftheday
--- End quote ---

theonething:
I'm a big fan of Kingsoft software, not only the office software but also the anti-virus killer and the games. :up:

TaoPhoenix:
Hmm. I already am using Kingsoft Spreadsheet from one of the earlier offers. So is it two offers for a year each, at 6 month intervals?
-TaoPhoenix (November 13, 2013, 09:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Something random happened that tanked about three of my comp's "this prog is registered" settings, so I stopped using this for a little while (didn't have a need for most of the time either.)

I'm "bidding" on a little bit of consulting this month, and by now K-s Office 2013 seems to be "just free" as is (for the non-pro version), for some chunk of time.

And once again, it wins my quick overview of office suites. Libre just isn't usable for me, both because they put too many features in strange menu places, and also I keep seeing quirks that K-s mostly avoids.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version