ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Congratulations Terrorists, You are getting what you want!

<< < (2/8) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
You're making a habit of starting 'basement-style' threads Stephen :p
-tomos (January 13, 2015, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're making a habit of starting 'basement-style' threads Stephen :p
-tomos (January 13, 2015, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

... and not starting them in the basement...
-wraith808 (January 13, 2015, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's only "Basement Style" if people make it so.  This was intended to highlight that this is happening (again).  It wasn't here to start a political/religious/whatever-the-hell-else thread :)

Also..Tomos, what other posts have I made in the last sorta 6 months or so, that would be considered "Basement-Style"? o.O

KynloStephen66515:
Anybody wanting to rant/rave about this in a basement style way, I have opened a thread down there for y'all :)

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=40009

tomos:
Also..Tomos, what other posts have I made in the last sorta 6 months or so, that would be considered "Basement-Style"? o.O
-Stephen66515 (January 13, 2015, 09:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

fair question - and difficult for me to answer cause I dont know which threads were moved.

I just remember a couple of times saying that the topic was bound to head south, so-to-speak. OTOH I can be over-careful at times.

It's debatable what terrorists *do* want, and I guess that's where it goes basementy, for me anyways.

KynloStephen66515:
I admit that I could have worded this thread a lot better, but in my mind, this is exactly how I saw it. :)

crabby3:
Oh, and by the way...don't think that just because this is a UK thing, that other countries won't follow suit...if the UK allows it, the USA and the rest of the world would quickly follow suit.
-Stephen66515 (January 13, 2015, 08:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

I believe the US has ways to snoop already.  They just don't and won't admit it.  Plausible deniability still works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version