ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

ideas that will change society

<< < (6/8) > >>

crabby3:
Idea:  Legalize pot in all 50 states.  You can buy alcohol... why not grass?

You can buy guns... why not grass?
You can buy bomb ingredients... why not grass?

:-[..please forgive me ... i just left the Basement.

Stoic Joker:

-crabby3 (January 16, 2015, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are you still trying to get people stoned to drum up more gay weddings??

:D

SeraphimLabs:
Idea: Have devices in emergency vehicles that can change red traffic lights to green... for the direction they are headed or the lane they are in.
-crabby3 (January 13, 2015, 12:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Already exists, and gets used more often than not.

While the normal flashing lights do get noticed, in areas with a lot of traffic sometimes there is no way to clear a path for oncoming emergency vehicles.

Triggering the light to change in advance allows that traffic to get moving again so it can clear the way for the emergency vehicle.

Idea:  Invent a cell-phone-signal-blocker for a sunvisor or dashboard.  Maybe with a 10 yard radius.

This could save some lives, help prevent some road-rage and make people pull off the road to talk.   :)
-crabby3 (January 15, 2015, 09:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Been done. It plugs into the car, and interacts with a software feature in the phone to disable most of the phone's functionality. Currently it is being marketted towards parents of teen and young adult drivers, and includes features like speed and location monitoring so that not only does it disallow cellphone use while driving but it also makes sure that a young driver is driving safely.

Check this out. It even comes with an insurance discount. https://www.esurance.com/drive-safe

This doesn't actually jam the signals, it simply uses bluetooth to communicate with app on the phone to disable sections of the phone's functionality.

Pretty much if you can think of it, someone has already made a product of it. And if not, you shouldn't talk about it online. Instead you should quietly develop and market a product and make a fortune from it.

crabby3:

-crabby3 (January 16, 2015, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are you still trying to get people stoned to drum up more gay weddings??

:D
-Stoic Joker (January 16, 2015, 11:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heh, heh.  i hadn't thought of it that way... but sure... why not?  Two birds; one wedding   :)

crabby3:
Idea:  Start facing a few facts.

1.  Fossel fuels are non renewable.
2.  Humans cannot survive in outer space for extended periods.
3.  There is no such thing as rehab.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version