ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Spam complications

<< < (3/4) > >>

Hans L:
Welcome Hans

-rgdot (January 10, 2015, 01:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks!

Hans L

Hans L:
As for LiquidWeb, as their prices per day are about the same I now pay per month, I realize that they are well above my needs.
-Hans L (January 10, 2015, 10:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

If their price per day on the main page is more than you pay per month, then their lowest price would also be above... but just for full disclosure, they do have lower prices.

https://www.liquidweb.com/configure/standard-website-hosting-plan

Standard Website Hosting is $14.95/month... which is where I started when I first used them.  As my needs progressed, I scaled up to something a lot more... pricey.  But during the whole thing, the service has never changed... it's always been as good and as prompt, even when I was paying $14.95/month.
-wraith808 (January 10, 2015, 10:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
I wrote a response to this before, but perhaps i was not logged in.

What I think I said was that I did not look carefully enough at LiquidWeb's prices. I should have.

Oh, then I asked you how LiquidWeb is regarding spam, my main concern right now.

Regards,

Hans L

wraith808:
Oh, then I asked you how LiquidWeb is regarding spam, my main concern right now.
-Hans L (January 10, 2015, 01:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

In all honesty, I've never had problems regarding spam, so I'm not sure if I've just been extraordinarily lucky, or their spam mechanisms are that good.  I do know now that I'm the point on several clients that I have hosted, I'd assume that if there was a problem I'd hear about it from at least *one* of them, but I haven't.  They utilize SpamAssassin on cpanel- I can tell you that.  And, as I said, when I've talked to them on any issue- small or large- I've been impressed with their response and knowledge.

I'd suggest if you're interested to talk to them about the problems that you're having before purchasing through their chat- and rate them for yourself.

Hans L:
-Hans L (January 10, 2015, 01:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

In all honesty, I've never had problems regarding spam, so I'm not sure if I've just been extraordinarily lucky, or their spam mechanisms are that good.  I do know now that I'm the point on several clients that I have hosted, I'd assume that if there was a problem I'd hear about it from at least *one* of them, but I haven't.  They utilize SpamAssassin on cpanel- I can tell you that.  And, as I said, when I've talked to them on any issue- small or large- I've been impressed with their response and knowledge.

I'd suggest if you're interested to talk to them about the problems that you're having before purchasing through their chat- and rate them for yourself.
-wraith808 (January 10, 2015, 02:37 PM)
--- End quote ---
Will talk to them.

Hans L

Stoic Joker:
I've never had problems regarding spam, so I'm not sure if I've just been extraordinarily lucky, or their spam mechanisms are that good.-wraith808 (January 10, 2015, 02:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hell, that's easy enough to check ... Just send me you email address and I'll forward our corporate catch-all box to you.. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version