ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

ALERT! FreewareBB shutting down. And with a warning from Marko?

<< < (4/6) > >>

Stoic Joker:
If the domain has not been re-pointed, then though he doesn't have control of the domain, he does still have control of what the domain is pointed to.  He didn't sell them his servers, he sold a domain name.
-wraith808 (January 09, 2015, 08:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Huh? :huh:-40hz (January 09, 2015, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think he means if the new owner hasn't updated the DNS records then having access to the old(/current) hosting account -(or just Admin level access to the relevant CMS)- would give one free reign to play.

40hz:
If the domain has not been re-pointed, then though he doesn't have control of the domain, he does still have control of what the domain is pointed to.  He didn't sell them his servers, he sold a domain name.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I think he means if the new owner hasn't updated the DNS records then having access to the old(/current) hosting account -(or just Admin level access to the relevant CMS)- would give one free reign to play.
-Stoic Joker (January 09, 2015, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh. Ok.

wraith808:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Exactly.

40hz:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Exactly.
-wraith808 (January 09, 2015, 02:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ignore me. I'm denser than usual today. :)

superboyac:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Exactly.
-wraith808 (January 09, 2015, 02:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ignore me. I'm DeNSer than usual today. :)
-40hz (January 09, 2015, 03:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
Indeed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version