ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Mugs designs?

(1/2) > >>

Ath:
NANY 2015 commemorative mug
-mouser (January 02, 2015, 08:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
Do we have an alternative design available again, this year? The kick-off post didn't get conclusive about that, I'm afraid :huh:

TaoPhoenix:

My favorite one so far is Splat.

Funny name - you have all these annoying processes, so you just make them go "splat" like the tower defense I was playing all last week : )

The next one I'll have to try is a bootup one, because the first thing I do is open trandesk, then SC Captor, then Stickies, then task manager. It would be nice not to have to do all that by hand.

mouser:
Do we have an alternative design available again, this year? The kick-off post didn't get conclusive about that, I'm afraid
--- End quote ---

there was some preliminary mockups of a new design on this thread: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=39202.0
but nothing final.

If someone can polish something off for use in the next week or so we can offer it as an alternative design.. otherwise we will go with the standard.

rjbull:
I'll have to try is a bootup one, because the first thing I do is open trandesk, then SC Captor, then Stickies, then task manager. It would be nice not to have to do all that by hand.-TaoPhoenix (January 02, 2015, 08:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Batch file?  Or one of the startup managers that already exist, like WinPatrol Plus?

[Edit at UK time 2015-01-04, 20:35:-]
Oops...  :-[  I thought we were in this thread:  NANY 2015 Release - Splat (Simple Program Launching and Termination)
Apologies!
[/Edit]

Deozaan:
Please, please, please! Somebody with artistic talent make a nice customize/alternate NANY mug design!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version