ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Release - Splat (Simple Program Launching and Termination)

<< < (24/33) > >>

dantheman:
@rjbull,
Do appreciate your findings and shall keep them in mind.
Think i'll be content with Hotkeyz for now, for i've decided to renounce to the Windows 10 Preview as well as the upcoming upgrade on July 29.

@skwire,
I'm still interested in your work!

Thank you all for lending a helping hand.

dantheman:
For the record... have upgraded to Windows 10 official version and HotkeyP is doing just fine.

Thanks a bunch guys for the tip!   :Thmbsup:

p.s. just wish "ublock origin" wouldn't be so picky about downloading from Source Forge.

AtmanActive:
Bug report:

Splat v1.1.7:

- Reordering of profiles in the profile window via context-menu does not work. When I right click on a profile and select 'Move profile up' or 'Move profile down' options, nothing happens. But when I use the keyboard shortcuts mentioned in that menu (CTRL+UP or CTRL+DOWN), then it works.

AtmanActive:
Critical feature missing:

Splat v1.1.7:

- There is no way to auto-run a profile with Splat when Splat is set to 'Start with windows'.
I like Splat so much that I would like to try to use it as my one and only launcher program.
It has it's own 'Start with windows' option to make it auto-run with each boot. Fine.
But, among all my profiles, there is one I would also like to run on each boot. No way.

My suggestion is to add one more input box (or drop down select box) on the general options page, right next to the above mentioned 'Start with windows' where user could type in (or drop-down select) one, and only one of his/hers profiles which would then be started automatically whenever Splat itself is started.
Then Splat could really take a role of one and only launcher on a windows machine.

Thanks.

Cheers!

skwire:
- Reordering of profiles in the profile window via context-menu does not work.-AtmanActive (August 10, 2015, 12:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fixed, thank you.

There is no way to auto-run a profile with Splat when Splat is set to 'Start with windows'.
I like Splat so much that I would like to try to use it as my one and only launcher program.
It has it's own 'Start with windows' option to make it auto-run with each boot. Fine.
But, among all my profiles, there is one I would also like to run on each boot. No way.-AtmanActive (August 10, 2015, 12:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's not quite what you described but I think it'll be enough for your purposes.

Website | Download
v1.1.8 - 2015-08-10
    + Ability to create a profile shortcut in your startup folder.  Right-click
      a profile and choose the option from the menu. (Thanks, AtmanActive)
    ! Context menu did not work for reordering profiles.  (Thanks, AtmanActive)

You can add multiple shortcuts to your startup folder.  However, they will all get launched concurrently.  If you want to control that timing, create a new "startup master" profile that runs your desired profiles in the order you want and then shortcut that "startup master" profile.  Makes sense?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version