ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Release - Splat (Simple Program Launching and Termination)

<< < (23/33) > >>

skwire:
I was able to procure a PDF of issue 449 and it also features mouser's Launchbar Commander.

dantheman:
Is it possible to configure things like "eject media", "increase/decrease sound volume", "mute", "shutdown"?
Reason i'm asking, have been using Hotkeyz for these things and it isn't being upgraded and won't work well with Windows 10.

skwire:
Is it possible to configure things like "eject media", "increase/decrease sound volume", "mute", "shutdown"?-dantheman (July 18, 2015, 08:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

"Shutdown" is already in there and I could add handling for your other three requests.

Reason i'm asking, have been using Hotkeyz for these things and it isn't being upgraded and won't work well with Windows 10.
-dantheman (July 18, 2015, 08:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Splat is developed and tested on Windows 7 only so I can't promise that anything will work on W10.  That said, has Splat been working well for you under W10?

dantheman:
Sounds good skwire!

Just re-installed Windows Preview 10162 (update to 10240 or later probably tomorrow or so) and configured Splat to start up on reboot and it did just fine. It came out maximized so i'll check up to see if it remembers last window size.

The "shutdown" option is working just fine thank you!  :Thmbsup:

It would be nice to see the other options (and more) 'cause there's really no easy alternative to Hotkeyz.

update: just to confirm that user defined resize of app window came back at reboot.

rjbull:
there's really no easy alternative to Hotkeyz.-dantheman (July 19, 2015, 07:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
I was sorry to see that HotKeyz's web site had disappeared...  Does HotkeyP, which is probably the closest freeware, work on Win10?  With or without NirCmd to add extra features?  Otherwise, you might want to look at something like Comfort Keys or Key Manager, which, being paywares, might have some hope of keeping up with Windows versions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version