ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Release - Splat (Simple Program Launching and Termination)

<< < (20/33) > >>

skwire:
I could use your program to launch a process say each 2-3 hours to pause Vidcoder, wait 30 minutes and terminate that process to Vidcoder keep encoding.
But I need to loop this process at least to Vidcoder finish your jobs.-antekgla (April 15, 2015, 01:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Splat can call a profile so you could make this work like this:

NANY 2015 Release - Splat (Simple Program Launching and Termination)

Please update to the latest Splat v1.1.7 to get the new wait intervals.

antekgla:
Splat can call a profile so you could make this work like this:
 (see attachment in previous post)
Please update to the latest Splat v1.1.7 to get the new wait intervals.
-skwire (April 15, 2015, 03:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow! that was fast!

Thank you so much!

skwire:
Wow! that was fast!
Thank you so much!-antekgla (April 15, 2015, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  Unfortunately, for now, there's no way to STOP a running profile short of exiting Splat.  I'll try to get that worked in soon.

ScreenManiac:
What's the recommended way to close applications that reside in the tray? I have things there like clipboard manager and LaunchbarCommander - none of them close with the regular close -command, I get an error that it cannot close.

skwire:
What's the recommended way to close applications that reside in the tray? I have things there like clipboard manager and LaunchbarCommander - none of them close with the regular close -command, I get an error that it cannot close.-ScreenManiac (April 20, 2015, 10:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Some programs don't respond to WM_CLOSE messages.  In those cases, you have to try the Kill option.  Check out the help file for the Kill action or use the web version here: http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/splat/help/index.html?kill_application.htm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version