ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Release - Splat (Simple Program Launching and Termination)

<< < (27/33) > >>

skwire:
I don't know Dutch but thank you for the PDFs.   :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Very cool -- thank you for taking the time to share that with us -- i get a big kick out of seeing things like that  :up: :up: :up:

Shades:
The PDF's have a very positive tone and explain how to use the application with text and images (I do know the Dutch language :) ).

'Computer idee' isn't the most technical magazine out there, but it is read by a lot of enthusiasts, so if there isn't already a lot of traffic coming from the Netherlands, expect it soon.

If there could be an option to make Splat support multiple languages, it would be an even greater hit. If that is an option, then it isn't a problem for me to do the Dutch translation. 

mouser:
Shades you are full of surprises!

n8wachT:
i get a big kick out of seeing things like that  :up: :up: :up:
-mouser (November 29, 2015, 06:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was hoping you would, hihi

The PDF's have a very positive tone and explain how to use the application with text and images (I do know the Dutch language)
-Shades (November 29, 2015, 06:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heeej Ernie, er zit een banaan in je oor!

''Computer Idee's'' (I believe it also releases an German version) main aim is people who don't know much (or a little) about computers. But everyone wants to learn en will eventually learn more and more. Since early 2015 they started to evolve a bit ... They involve the reader a bit more too. I've tipped them on Anuran (also from donationcoding). One of the first programs for me, use it every day ever since. But now I'm wandering off..

On topic!      ... great, rebel emoticon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version