ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Release: PasteQuick - yet another pastebin app

<< < (2/3) > >>

ewemoa:
How do you build from source?

Do you use lazbuild?

Deozaan:
There are no 64-bit binaries (Win64) for download that I could find.

Edvard:

Do you use lazbuild?
-ewemoa (January 08, 2015, 06:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, the one thing about Lazarus source is that you need to have a working copy of Lazarus to build with.  I think the devs were working on making it so you only have to download FreePascal, the LCL and Lazbuild, but I don't know how far that got.
As far as building with Lazarus, just open pastequick.lpi with Lazarus, it will ask if you want to load the project (say yes) and hit the compile button.
Or lazbuild pastequick.lpi works too.

-Deozaan (January 08, 2015, 04:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nope.  But I can put some up as soon as I can.  I figured 32-bit binaries for both Windows and Linux would be more universal, and people could build their own with Lazarus if they wanted/needed other options.

Deozaan:
-Deozaan (January 08, 2015, 04:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nope.  But I can put some up as soon as I can.  I figured 32-bit binaries for both Windows and Linux would be more universal, and people could build their own with Lazarus if they wanted/needed other options.
-Edvard (January 09, 2015, 12:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK. I just misunderstood something. All is well. :Thmbsup:

ewemoa:

Do you use lazbuild?
-ewemoa (January 08, 2015, 06:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, the one thing about Lazarus source is that you need to have a working copy of Lazarus to build with.  I think the devs were working on making it so you only have to download FreePascal, the LCL and Lazbuild, but I don't know how far that got.
As far as building with Lazarus, just open pastequick.lpi with Lazarus, it will ask if you want to load the project (say yes) and hit the compile button.
Or lazbuild pastequick.lpi works too.
-Edvard (January 09, 2015, 12:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the response.

Well, since I'm testing out packaging it, using the IDE to compile is not really practical :)

My initial attempts at using lazbuild didn't end in success, but hope to go for another round before long.

FWIW, compiling from Lazarus worked fine.  Saw my first paste :)  Nice work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version