ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Happy New Year! =D

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
Happy new year!  :-* :-*
My resolution is to update more of my apps this year.

Stoic Joker:
Happy new year!

anandcoral:
"Give few days each month in new year for all my NANY apps to enhance them and also work on new NANY app"

This have been my resolution each year since I started NANY, do not know how the whole year becomes last few weeks in December !!

Happy New Year to All !

Anand

Ath:
Happy New Year!

Renegade:
"Give few days each month in new year for all my NANY apps to enhance them and also work on new NANY app"

This have been my resolution each year since I started NANY, do not know how the whole year becomes last few weeks in December !!
-anandcoral (January 01, 2015, 01:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sigh... I had a wicked little idea for a fun, useful, easy to use NANY project, and quite literally back in November... I started the solution for it, got a few lines written... then promptly got pummeled by request from clients that never let up for a moment. I was a bit pissed as it would really have been a darn cool application that I know quite a lot of people pay quite a bit of money for.

I'd spent over 2 weeks a month or so before on writing part of the application in another project, so I had a fair bit done and ready to copy/paste/tweak.

Just didn't work out. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version