ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Want to be in my story? See inside.

(1/5) > >>

superboyac:
So I'm practicing writing stories.  One of the things I'm doing is drawing my characters out and seeing if that helps me with ideas.  I've done about 5 characters so far.  I want more practice.  Since I've become very familiar with several users here, I'd like to draw some of you guys.

If you want to be included, all I need from you are a few characteristics, describe them however you please.  And they don't have to be true, they can be something exaggerated or fantastic. 

I'll give an example with my own character.  Tall, dark, failing in attempts to be positive so he's an unintentional cynic.

Stoic Joker:
I'm game.

But I detest trying to describe/define myself, so you'll have to wing it. :D

Renegade:
Character sheets!

HP: Hit points (reach 0 and you die)
MP: Mana points (or magic points)
BP: Bit points (used like MP, except for writing software or hacking Sony :P )

;D

40hz:
We've spoken more than few times personally, both online and on the phone. So we're hardly strangers..

Go for it.  :)

superboyac:
We've spoken more than few times personally, both online and on the phone. So we're hardly strangers..

Go for it.  :)

-40hz (December 30, 2014, 11:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
yea...i already have something in mind for you.  was just giving an opportunity to override it!  lol.  so your look basically centers around something like "the dude" but with cleaner, more modern clothing, playing a cigar box bass at the back of the stage of some kind of 4 piece band...and you're stationed right next to the server/audio equipment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version