ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

WinPatrol & WinPrivacy holiday discounts

<< < (3/3)

cyberdiva:
So if you purchased before 2010, you probably didn't get an e-mail.
-rjbull (December 24, 2014, 09:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ah, that explains it.  Thanks for the info.

Curt:
I won't install it when it's still in beta, so at this price I didn't first test it, but purchased 2 lifetime licenses right away. Fantastic offer!

80% off:

cyberdiva:
I won't install it when it's still in beta, so at this price I didn't test it, but purchased 2 lifetime licenses right away. Fantastic offer!
-Curt (December 29, 2014, 12:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
Curt, like you I prefer to wait until a program is out of beta before using it.  I bought a lifetime license for WinPrivacy both because the price was so reasonable and to support the guy who has taken over from BillP.  I was very pleased when I got an email with my registration info and the following statement:
Below is your registration name and code for WinPrivacy. Please retain this for future use.
You will receive an email with each release of a WinPrivacy public beta, feel free to install it.
In addition, you will receive an email when WinPrivacy goes live if you'd rather wait for the shipping product.

Looks like BillP found the right guy to carry on.   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version