ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Abbyy screenshot reader

<< < (4/5) > >>

Steven Avery:
This is quite a utility, I found this tool close to indispensable.

Buying two licenses today on Bits (my experience: they let you use the license more than one spot, after many installs they tell you oops, and you contact them for a refresh, to be safer I will have two.)

Screenshot Reader - Bits du Jour
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/abbyy-screenshot-reader

rgdot:
$6.99 today too, I clicked to finally get this. It showed me $19 Canadian. At current rate $6.99 would be ~$9.3
$6.99 has never been more than ~$11.50 in the last 30 years  :-\

I commented on bdj asking if I could pay US funds, but added a single line 'this (price conversion) sounds like April Fool's joke', I guess they blocked it because my comment hasn't showed up hours later .....

tomos:
$6.99 today too, I clicked to finally get this. It showed me $19 Canadian. At current rate $6.99 would be ~$9.3
$6.99 has never been more than ~$11.50 in the last 30 years  :-\

I commented on bdj asking if I could pay US funds, but added a single line 'this (price conversion) sounds like April Fool's joke', I guess they blocked it because my comment hasn't showed up hours later .....
-rgdot (March 30, 2017, 01:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

sounds like a mistake - here (.de) if I go to buy, I get the option to choose the currency, if I choose CAD I get 9.23 (before local tax)

rgdot:
Will try again, thanks.

tn_dang:
The same happened to me.  It displayed 9.32 CAD$.  Once I clicked on the "Continue" button, the price changed to 19.32 CAD.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version