ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

TreeDBNotes Pro - Christmas and New Year Discount: 50%

(1/5) > >>

Ennovy:
You can now buy this great notes manager / PIM with 50% discount.
The Pro version for only $ 17.47

Look at this site

Steven Avery:
Hey, I've always liked this program, even when using alternatives like RightNote.  I just never sprang for a full pro license.
I'm going to get a license.  Maybe get back into one PIM, like in the old Time & Chaos days.  (This is more Pimmable than
Rightnote.)

Thanks!  

======================

Ooops. The coupon code is a mystery.

======================

Grace and peace in the new year,
Steven

TaoPhoenix:

I have to say, this was one of my finalists in my big notes search a couple of years ago. However, in the versions at the time, I ran into a deadly bug that severely damaged the structure of the tree!

Also, they used to have a forum, and then they took it down in favor of a "blind" support form submitter. So I cannot recommend this program!

My replacement that does almost the same thing is MyInfo.

rjbull:
I ran into a deadly bug that severely damaged the structure of the tree! [...] So I cannot recommend this program!-TaoPhoenix (January 01, 2015, 12:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
What was their response when you reported the bug?

Steven Avery:
And I don't think they responded to my inquiry about why the discount price did not show.

It seems that the program lacks a calendar, keeping it out of the possibility of being the elusive note program that functions as a full PIM.

============

TreeDBNote  "TreeDBNotes Pro is a universal information manager including a notes manager, contact manager, password manager and task manager, as well as a calendar, alarm clock, reminders, and many other useful features (attachments, screen capture, clipboard monitor, scratch pad, portable notes manager)."

Anybody see the calendar?
not that little history thing?

=============

RightNote - nothing (to be fair, a fine program, it is simply note-centric).

InfoQube - looks like it has new limited calendar
http://www.sqlnotes.net/drupal5/index.php?q=node/1215

Mybase - very weak on pics to tell

MyInfo - "Calendar View"

============

Or do you have to go to an Outlook-style PIM or a Calendar program to try to get that?
Even though these are all weak on notes and/or database.

Vueminder for the calendar is always a thought.  (yes, forum)

Pimero from Germany (worth a look)
Time & Chaos  (TX, USA - long and interesting PIM history. Is the email in Intellect anything, does it go back to Courier enhanced?)
And the various Outlook clones. (Essential WinPim Efficient -China)

(generally no forums in this last genre)

Steven

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version