ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Image Manager Shootout

Pre-review Discussion for Graphics Viewers Review

<< < (3/13) > >>

mouser:
ok yes i see now..  this is probably a more complicated award then it first looks... you have photo management tools with some viewing ability (like acdsee), and then you have these super efficient mini viewers like irfanview.

i guess to be honest im really not qualified to review either :)
so back to the drawing board or search for guest reviewer.

nudone:
if you can postpone the graphics viewers review for another week or two i'll be up for doing a full guest review - i just can't commit to doing such a thing over the next few days.

this is assuming that no one else comes forward and that you can find a different topic for the review of course.

mouser:
there's no rush to do graphic viewer this week (also dont forget its a two week process now), so let's just postpone graphics viewers until you are ready to do it - better to have a good review by someone who knows the subject better than me.

JeffK:
I chose Smart Pix Manager over ACDSee because it was cheaper.  But I think ACDSee might be a more user friendly program.

Jeff

nudone:
okay, i'll begin looking at the programs towards the end of next week - any more suggestions will be appreciated as to which to review.

it might take me more than a week to get it all done but not too long.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version