ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Quick method to do simple task -must be a one click fix for those who need it :)

<< < (4/4)

MilesAhead:
I like the proggy and probably will get the paid version from the site
-questorfla (December 07, 2014, 04:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
Their policy is very much DC-like: You can use the software for free and donate if, when and what you want, and can afford :Thmbsup:
-Ath (December 08, 2014, 01:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

It may be on the Inno third party listing someplace..  I remember there was a free program that let you embed themes in your installer.  Pretty easy to do.  It builds a small DLL into the install exe and you call functions in it to show your installer wizard themed.  In fact the setup program for my optical Tray program still has a themed install.

AzureToad:

Is that a pledge to polish off his problem?  I'm sure he was just paranoid his query wood gather dust.  I mean he doesn't seem like the type to go against the grain.  ;)
-MilesAhead (December 07, 2014, 09:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

I saw what you did there, stud.
Were you board [sic] when you wrote that?

MilesAhead:

Is that a pledge to polish off his problem?  I'm sure he was just paranoid his query wood gather dust.  I mean he doesn't seem like the type to go against the grain.  ;)
-MilesAhead (December 07, 2014, 09:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

I saw what you did there, stud.
Were you board [sic] when you wrote that?
-AzureToad (December 09, 2014, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

I admit I felt I had to gratuitously stick in that comment.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version