ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

grid window scenario

(1/2) > >>

Contro:
I have seen similar software to taskspace (don't go under Spanish w7-64) .
I would like a group apps launcher able to remember scenarios and putting in a grid, not in windows tabs.
Is possible ?
I have seen grid move,  but don't   understand very well.
best regards

dr_andus:
I would like a group apps launcher able to remember scenarios and putting in a grid, not in windows tabs.
-Contro (December 04, 2014, 09:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

It sounds like you're talking about TaskLayout, not TaskSpace. Here are some TaskLayout Alternatives

Contro:
-Contro (December 04, 2014, 09:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

It sounds like you're talking about TaskLayout, not TaskSpace. Here are some TaskLayout Alternatives
-dr_andus (December 04, 2014, 09:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks dr_andus. I'll take a second look.

Contro:
I need the help of someone using this type of program. Taskspace, by example, don't use a single windows expandable or browsable in my opinion. You have to divide the window in the monitor.

Best Regards

dr_andus:
Taskspace, by example, don't use a single windows expandable or browsable in my opinion. You have to divide the window in the monitor.
-Contro (December 05, 2014, 03:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't understand what you mean. You can have multiple tabs in a single expanded window, you don't need to divide the window (unless you want to).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version